Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lookout!

There has just been a "Christmas Ornament Explosion"

 This afternoon I finally photographed every ornament at least TWICE on our tree AND uploaded well over 200 shots.... Everything is starting to look rather bland. Something a little more exciting perhaps would do.... So I headed over to Grandma's house. (She always has some of the nicest ornaments.) Spent a good 45 minutes snapping away - here are just a few my favorites. Ah I simply love this time of year! Wow, two posts in a day?! I haven't done that in a long time. 



Have a wonderful evening! 

2 comments:

  1. We got your Christmas card, Kaylie! It was such a lovely surprise!! :) I'm glad to hear you all are doing well. We're still working on getting our cards together. So behind! :P

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got it. Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete