|And now for a little Robert Frost. Remember, always to take the road less travelled by... that will make all the difference.|
Saturday, January 1, 2011
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." - Benjamin Franklin
The year 2010 has definitely been a good year, but also quite the sad year too. Here are a few of the exciting moments/events that the year brought.
1. Our family trip down to Death Valley and surrounding area in Feb/March.
2. The Canadian Rockies trip back in July.
3. Acquiring my driver's license.
4. Coming in 1st place/overall with my photography at a local fair in August.
5. My very first photography show.
6. Attending college classes. That was a big shock.
7. Seeing an Anna's Hummingbird at the feeder. Finally after having those feeders up for nearly 8 years, I lured an Anna's in!
8. Learning to shoot in manual.
9. When my 2 year old cousin came up to me and said, "I love you Kaylie." (She has never really liked me all that much for some reason, so that just made me smile.)
10. Lastly, and most importantly, I survived 2010.... thank the Lord!
What has made 2010 a good year for you?
Happy New Year! I hope you and your families all have a wonderful, healthy, productive, safe and fun new year.
Posted by Kaylie Mae at 2:28 PM