Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Ornaments!

Okay, so lately I have been deleting more picture then I have taken, which is quite rare for me. For the pasts two weeks I've been patiently trying to get some half-way decent shots of ornaments.  I tell ya it doesn't come easy for me, that's for sure! It's a pile of work to - constantly lowering or adjusting the tripod, changing the shutter speed and aperture, constantly re-focusing. No matter how frustrating this may be -  I actually greatly enjoy it. Finally after about 15 minutes of playing around I think I got a few okayish shots...so I am now satisfied... for the moment....  :-) By the way, we have quite the interesting assortment of ornaments here, so they all kind of vary in these pictures. Enjoy.  Hoping you and your families all have a wonderful holiday Season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment