Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Portrait Time}

So, I think one of these days I am seriously going to go into portrait photography as a profession. I absolutely love it! Just something that's so special when you capture that persons sweet smile at the right moment. 

I've always thought bricks and train tracks would make awesome backgrounds, which they certainly did the other day. . In order: Casidy (my sister), Samantha (my sister) then the last two girls are two really sweet foreign exchange students. One is from Italy, the other is from Germany. I happened to meet these two at an Easter dinner on Sunday. It sure was a pleasant surprise. Thank you for the amazing day! Here are just a few pictures from a great day of shooting. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. 


Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. love them!! :) good job!

    And Samantha's hair is soooo pretty :D

    ReplyDelete