Sunday, November 28, 2010

Orchid

This Orchid has a story. It was brought to me by a very special friend during my photography show yesterday. I absolutely love flowers. When I first saw it, I thought to myself, "I sure am going to have fun photographing this." Turns out I've already taken about 100 shots of just this flower.  So there this little lovely orchid sits on my windowsill. The lighting is always changing. I'll see what other shots I can get. Hopefully, I'll think of another way to photograph it. And yes, the third picture is edited. I am not sure if I particularly like it. What's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This is such a beautiful flower--and the pictures are splendid as usual. As for the editing, I think it's cool, but not as cool as the "raw" versions. The "raw" visions just have a certain precision that I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm..... a friend!? =]]
    isn't that cute? me and aaron drove around for it!!!

    ReplyDelete