Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quilts

Memories are stitched with love.  ~Author Unknown


A quilt will warm your body and comfort your soul.  ~Author Unknown
A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.  ~Author Unknown
Good friends are like quilts - they age with you yet never lose their warmth.  ~Author Unknown
Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.  ~Author Unknown
My Aunt wanted me to photograph her quilts for her. So after pondering on how I was going to go about that - I finally figured it out today! Here are just a few of the 100 shots I got. It was very interesting and fun all at the same time - photographing fabric is kind of neat! Isn't the choice of fabric great? They are really beautiful Aunt Kay! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kaylie! Hopefully one day I can see one of your shoots live. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emily.

    Hopefully one day you will BE in one of my shoots live! :D That would be such fun, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete