Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunrise, Plants, Spider and More!

Isn't nature just beautiful? I mean, I didn't even set up this shot - the thistle was leaning up against the fence, thus the composition part is already done! 
Not quite as clear as I would of liked it - I'm thinking I really need a macro lens. 
The more you look... the more you'll see...

This is what you are rewarded with if your up at the crack of dawn! 

Yay! All of these photos were shot in manual mode. Hopefully I'm getting it, I think! My favorite is the first and the third one. What about yours?

4 comments:

  1. Kaylie: I love these photos- especially the first thistle one and the last sunrise ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maggiorana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and third ones are amazing. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one too! But the 4th and 6th really caught my eye as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete