Friday, August 27, 2010

Our Trip to the Ocean

Waves
And of course we had to have the campfire!
Pretty Self Explanatory
This is one of the most artistic, unusual and beautiful things I've ever seen. It was all imprinted in the sand just waiting for its picture.
This one almost looks like a tree with the limbs stretching out.
I just love this one for some reason!
The view right before the ocean.
The wind was blowing so hard you could see the sand blowing
Go to the Light.....
Sunsets (how can one ever get tired of watching them?)
A lot of things that were totally unexpected happened to me on the first day of our trip! 1. I slammed my head while I was shutting the back hatch to the van. Guess that's what I get for being short. :P  2. While down at the beach a dog came up to the camera bag and did his business! Man I was SO MAD!!!  3. I can't fly a kite if the world depended on it. I couldn't ever get it to stay up. haha that was fun... 4. I got nailed in the face THREE TIMES by the kite all in  10 minutes. I lost an earring and my glasses came off. That was interesting. My Dad was flying it and yeah... I just seemed to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess.  Other then all of that, I had one wonderful time ! :) What do you think of the pictures?

2 comments:

  1. Ah...so THAT'S why you were asking after Bermuda kite instructions all of a sudden. :-P

    Great pictures! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sand photos are soooo beautiful!!!! All the others are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete