Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Little Bit About Myself




My name is Kaylie Mae Brown. I'm fifteen in a half and I live out in the country in western Washington. If you like the mountains it's a grand place to be. I think there is no better place in this world then to spend your life exploring and hiking the mountains and woods! Nature is a lifelong friend. Watching wildlife is fun to do.I have two younger sisters and I've been homeschooled since I was nine. I live on a small farm and we grow a lot of our own food. Hiking, birding, singing, playing the guitar, playing the piano, reading, gardening, being with my family and spending time outdoors are things I greatly enjoy. I LOVE nature photography. I started using my Grandma's camera when I was five or so and I haven't put a camera down since.Last year I joined a government club and I'm in poultry 4-H as well along with photography. I really like classical music. Beethoven was an amazing composer, actually they all were... Lord Willing, one day, I think it would be fun if I can grab my camera and jump on a train or plane and spend some time travelling and photographing all the spectacular places that are out there just calling my name. I would like to go to Europe, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Austria, Africa, Washington D.C. and any other place that I have not been to before. I would like to hike the alps one day. Birds - are so interesting. From photographing to writing about them to reading, I enjoy it all. I like to sit down and observe them in there natural habitat. I can't express to you how happy I am with my life right now! One's youth goes by to fast and I like to cherish and live every day to the fullest. God Bless You All. Thanks for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment